Find Your Answer Here
- Be 18 years old (if you’re under 25, you may be required to pay a young driver’s fee)
- A valid driver’s license with a photo
- Credit or debit card (check the acceptable forms of payment)
Something we would also like to point out is the Power to Surcharge Credit Cards is coming soon. If you would like to know more you can read about it here.
an issue at all. As always, we would need the necessary paperwork and picture ID. Please contact us for more information.
legal. Please place your ‘N’ Driver sign on the back of the vehicle once you get in one of our cars.
In this case, you have 3 options:
- Bring back the vehicle with a full tank of gas and provide the receipt of the fuel purchased.
- Pre-purchase the fuel in advance. A lot of our customers prefer this option as it eliminates the stress and hassle of trying to find a gas station and fill the tank at the end of the rental period.
- Bring the vehicle back and let us (Ascent Car Rental) re-fuel for you based on the price as stated on the contract.
At rental time our friendly staff will be more than happy to explain how the LDW works and the other coverage options available to you.
Kindly read our terms and conditions for more information.
All charges will be made to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
Contact us for more details.
hours prior to the expiration of the rental period. The extension is subject to vehicle availability and extra payment. An additional credit or debit card authorization may be required. If you fail to request an extension in the given period, the vehicle
may be notified to the police as stolen.
Regarding parking tickets, you can also pay the bill directly or let us know and we include it in your rental agreement.