VANCOUVER FINEST SIGHTSEEING TOUR (4-6 HOURS)
Starting at $450 Based on 4 Passenger Occupancy
Private Vancouver Tours
There is a lot to see in beautiful British Columbia, from the North Shore mountains and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park to Granville island, when visiting Vancouver, there is a lot to do and see.
Getting a Tour Guide
Ascent Car rental also offers guided tours, so that you can see beautiful British Columbia at your own pace from the comfort of a private car. We offer tours in Whistler, Vancouver, and Victoria.
Private sightseeing tours start in Downtown Vancouver
An amazing adventure does not have to be a multi-day tour. The tour guide will meet you at our location at 999 Canada Place or from any of the downtown Vancouver hotels. From there we begin the scenic drive. Downtown Vancouver is very central to many other sights in British Columbia.
With many popular city tours themed around certain neighbourhoods or locations, Vancouver has a lot to offer. Some of the must-see spots in Vancouver include Stanley Park, Lynn Canyon, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, and Granville Island.
With 400-hectares of West Coast rainforest, Stanley Park offers old-growth trees, views of the mountains, ocean, and lakes, and the famous Seawall. If you’re lucky, you will spot a few beloved sea lions while you’re there.
Lynn Canyon Park and Suspension Bridge
With several hiking trails, and the famous Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Lyn Canyon has been a popular spot with locals since it officially opened in 1912. Not to be confused with the Capilano Suspension bridge park, the suspension bridge at Lynn Canyon does not have entrance fees and is a smaller bridge. Towering 50 meters or 160 ft over the canyon the Lynn Canyon suspension bridge is still a must-see for nature lovers.
The Capilano Suspension Bridge
With 7 suspended footbridges, take a deep breath of the cedar-filled air and exhale as you take in an incredible view 110 feet above the forest floor.
Vancouver tours are not complete without a visit to Vancouver’s most popular attraction. With something different every season, Grouse Mountain offers something for everyone. From the wildlife refuge, outdoor shows and adventures, to snow sports, Grouse Mountain is a must-see.
Vancouver Tours and Beyond
Downtown Vancouver is very central, especially by car. It is just a 35-minute drive to the Sea to Sky Gondola and from there a 40-minute drive to Whistler Village.
From downtown Vancouver, it is just a 45-minute drive to the ferry terminal, meaning that Victoria and Butchart Gardens can be a day trip, for anyone who does not have time for multi-day tours. The trip to Vancouver Island offers scenic views itself, as it is an enjoyable cruise through some of the gulf islands. Be sure to have your cameras ready in case of a whale sighting!
The beauty of a private tour is that it can be customizable. If you want to see Whistler Village, the Sea to Sky gondola, Vancouver Island, Butchart Gardens, and Queen Elizabeth Park, we can help you check off all of those destinations off your bucket list.
- Meeting point at our location at 999 Canada place or complimentary pick up from any of the downtown hotels.
- 40 min drive to North Shore via Stanley Park drive and over the iconic Lions Gate Bridge
- One-hour free time to explore Lynn Canyon and walk over the suspension bridge. There is a 30 foot emerald, green pool which serves as refreshment in hot summer months.
- 15 min drive to Capilano for another hour of free time to explore lush green forest and canyon itself. Make sure to check all facilities including the skywalk which isn’t for the faint of heart and only the brave can walk on.
- 5 min drive to base of the gondola to grouse mountain. Very enjoyable 15 min ride up the mountain with gorgeous views of the city panorama and Pacific Ocean and its islands. Have fun exploring the top of Grouse where you can watch Eagles and long-term residents Grizzlies from a safe and protective distance.
- 35 min drive back to the west side of Stanley Park to walk the 3 rd beach and enjoy sunsets.
- Drive back to hotel.