VICTORIA, BUTCHART’S GARDENS AND MALAHAT SKYWALK
Starting at $1200 Based on 4 Passenger Occupancy
Travellers Choice #1 Day Trip in the World as voted by TripAdvisor Users in 2018! A guest and tour guide favourite, these Victoria tours have it all. Take the ferry across to Vancouver Island and discover BC’s capital city of Victoria. Explore the Inner Harbour and downtown core before heading over to the incredible Butchart Gardens. See the vision of one woman in this masterpiece before visiting the newest addition to the island. The already world-famous Malahat SkyWalk; is an accessible 600 m TreeWalk through a beautiful arbutus forest with one of the best views one can wish for. Definitely a picture-perfect stunner! Fully personalized tour which guarantees total privacy in one of our full-size SUVs built for comfort and safety. High clearance and large windows are perfect for taking breathtaking pictures while enjoying the comfy ride.
- Meeting point at our location at 999 Canada place or complimentary pick up from any of the downtown hotels.
- 45 min Drive to the ferry terminal and boarding onto a ferry.
- Enjoyable cruise through gulf islands towards Vancouver Island. Make sure to have your cameras handy as whale sightings are quite common. After enjoying the rugged coastline and those playful mammals you are welcome to try onboard restaurant to have a breakfast which is made of the best of the pacific northwest ingredients.
- 30 min drive to Victoria inner harbour. Please take time to experience BC capital and his amazing historic sights such as the Royal BC Museum, the Fairmont Empress Hotel, the Parliament Buildings and explore the colourful Victorian architecture along Government Street. Wander through Chinatown, Bastion Square and Canada’s narrowest commercial street, Fan Tan Alley.
- 25 min drive to Malahat Skywalk. is an accessible 600 m TreeWalk through a beautiful arbutus forest leading to a spectacular gentle spiral ramp that takes you up 32m to a sightseeing lookout offering views of Finlayson Arm, Saanich Peninsula, Mount Baker and the distant Coast Mountains
- 30 min drive to Butcharts Gardens. What was once a cement limestone quarry becoming a world-renowned garden under the vision of Jennie Butchart. Starting with the Sunken Gardens, the Butchart family then added the Japanese, Italian and Rose gardens. Today you can explore over 900 species of plants over 55 sprawling acres with hints of the old cement factory remaining. Simply stunning!
- Return home with a relaxing evening sailing with BC Ferry back to Vancouver’s mainland and on to your hotel. The BC Ferry offers two great options for dinner! Take advantage of the self-serve restaurant or the all-inclusive buffet which represents the best of the pacific northwest cuisine.