SHANNON WATERFALLS, SEA TO SKY GONDOLA AND WHISTLER.
Starting at $800 Based on 4 Passenger Occupancy
These Whistler Tours are an adventure that embraces the true west coast lifestyle. Enjoy Shannon Falls, endless mountain ranges, an ancient glacial fjord, and the second-largest granite monolith in the world while travelling along the famous Sea to Sky Highway, one of the most scenic routes in Canada. Halfway through this gorgeous trip is a must-see world-famous Sea To Sky gondola which offers unimaginable 360 degree views of the coastal mountains and UNESCO protected howe sound. Our tour showcases Whistler Village, a quaint village with towering mountains and sprawling forests. The town offers everything from relaxing spas and forest strolls to adrenaline-filled activities and breathtaking sights. Whether you’re visiting in summer or winter, Whistler has a wide array of activities to suit every guest. Enjoy four hours of free time to relax, shop and dine, or venture out of town on an optional add-on activity. Fully personalized tour which guarantees total privacy in one of our full-size SUVs built for comfort and safety. High clearance and large windows are perfect for taking breathtaking pictures while enjoying the comfy ride.
- Meeting point at our location at 999 Canada Place or complimentary pick up from any of the downtown Vancouver hotels.
- 35 min drive to Shannon Waterfalls and Sea to Sky Gondola from Vancouver via the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway. Enjoy coastal views of Howe Sound, a glacier fjord, caused by erosion and snow-capped mountains.
- 2.5 hours of free time to walk to the base of Shannon Falls, the third-highest waterfall in BC. Feel the power of the falls as the water comes rushing down. Afterwards, we continue to the gondola to take the ride up to the summit which provides sweeping views of Howe Sound, the majestic coastal forest and surrounding mountains.
- 40 min drive to Whistler Village where you will have 4 hours of free time. During your free time, visitors can browse through the various stores featured along the cobblestone paths of Whistler Village, walk along the forest trails, and get something to eat from one of the world-class restaurants. If you’d like to explore with an add-on activity, talk to your tour guide about booking a trip to the Scandinavian Spa, zip-lining or another activity.
- Scenic drive back to Vancouver.